Monday, March 2, 2009

Go fly a kite

Today was cold and windy and although I have enough to keep me busy for months, I decided to go out and fly a kite!! I had a great time...me and the boys. Randy decided it was to cold for him so he took some pictures off the deck and I had a camera in my pocket. The funniest thing was Willie....He had some negative feeling for this kite. Once it was in the air he was jumping and barking most of the time. When the kite would come down and hover he would just go crazy and as you will see one time he went postal on it!! I was laughing so hard I was crying, never fear the kite did not get hurt so we can go out again with it....hopefully next time when it is a bit warmer!


Me getting ready for lift off



Willie before lift off....he didn't like it much but at least he was not attaching it!



Up in the air



Willie going postal on it!! Be sure to click on this photo and see it close up....it is so funny!!



And the landing......it was like the space shuttle coming in!!






No comments: