Monday, May 12, 2008

Where have we been?

OK, I know it's been a LONG time since I posted anything....I can assure you we have not fallen off the earth!! Long story short.....closed the store 28 Feb. a few days before got the stomach flu, the weekend after I closed got a cold/sinus infection. Went to France a week later....had to recover for almost a week after I returned, started helping out with critter care, a pet sitting animal care service, went to Florida, getting ready to go to New Hampshire and start school in 2 weeks. Where is Randy.....working and doing homework and taking care of the house, Tim, and the pets while I have been gone....he did go to Florida though. He took 2 accelerated classes and 1 reg. class last time and is now finishing one reg. class and started 2 more. I don't know how he does it!!

No comments: